Friday, February 27, 2009

I finally went to register my studies in SIM-RMIT. The registration fees cost me $64. That's one expensive fee. I take up marketing for business. Hope this enriches me to be ready for a better job next time. Its gonna be a two-and-a-half years degree. Full time. It's gonna commence on july/august which will be the same for some of my friends.

I'm getting myself a new camera. It shall come from nikon. Firstly, i like the way they design their digital cameras, they are very light-weight and compact. Secondly, their SLR cameras comes with very good lenses and some really costs a bomb. I'm actually tempted to get their SLR cameras but even the cheapest one costs around $1k. So i would only be resorted to get their digital compact cameras. Any recommendations/reviews?

Next i would like to share some fishing reels that i wanted to buy.

Shimano Twinpower (5000HG, 6000HG and 8000PG)





























This reel costs $620++!















This reel costs $2,170++!

No comments:

Post a Comment