Wednesday, July 1, 2009

First day of school

Today is my very first day of school and the first lesson i had today is discrete mathematics. First lesson is going at a rather fast pace. One topic in a 3-hour lecture. Had a class of about 40 students. Not very big class as i heard this is only a bridging course for people like me. We are taught those fundamentals of IT and essential subjects.

I find it rather challenging to fully understand the first topic of my course today. Which is Logic. Its all about proving statements and reasoning. Not really a lot of calculations but mainly on reasoning. I found out that there are really a bigger family of mathematics out there than i know. Hehheh.

Lecture notes MATH121Cool notes with a fish. LOL. MATH121.
You need an IQ of at least 121 to pass this subject.
Believe it or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment