Thursday, October 8, 2009

school term 2

School started on 1st Oct. Currently taking 2 modules which are as usual, boring. One is Algorithms and problem-solving, the other, Procedural programming.

One thing i don't like about this school term, that is, i have to wake up early for morning lessons. I have been late for almost every morning lesson now. It's affecting my concentration too. I don't find this problem when having mid-noon classes. The flowchart thing needs a lot of thinking and my brain is only 50% utilized.

AUDITIONS THIS SATURDAY!

YAY! Gonna try for advance team auditions this saturday. The freestyle part still nerves me. Well, good luck to everyone participating! Hope Xiaohei's class is fun! :)

Someone refer me to yun nan hair care. hahas. they ask me go try their treatment for $1. cheaper than a can of coke. :)

A VIDEO TO SHARE!

Kyle Hanagami - Swaggerific

No comments:

Post a Comment